I would be happy to help you with any of your real estate needs in the North Georgia mountains. Please call me!
- I have been buying and selling real estate in North Georgia since 1999.
- I can help you stage your home for maximum showing appeal.
- I will keep you informed during the entire sales process.
- Licensed to sell real estate in Georgia.
- Member of the Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
I have 23+ years in Corporate America has armed me with the necessary skills to market and sell your property. If you’re looking to buy land and build your dream house, I can also assist you with the building process. Want to buy land and need a builder? Visit: www.wittbuildingcompany.com
- “Irene Witt was able to sell our house in 4 months! She wisely guided us in preparing our home for sale. Irene is very observant and always positive in her approach to showcasing the value of our property. Given the current economy, this sale was accomplished at the speed of light to our and the Buyer’s satisfaction. Irene’s professionalism was the key to our success. – George & Marge Shirilla
- “One Spring we began our search for a log cabin in the North Georgia Mountains. One Saturday afternoon we walked into Coldwell Banker High Country Realty and Irene was the Agent on duty. Over the next several weeks we met with Irene at least 4 times. She was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the Ellijay/Blue Ridge market with great communication skills. She was patient and showed us several properties. She told us not to do a deal if we didn’t feel it was right. Then a new cabin came on the market. It was a great cabin in our price range. She encouraged us to move quickly and make an offer. We followed her advice and closed in our cabin in May 2010. Irene is not only our realtor, but our friend. Her caring and friendly attitude made this search for our life long dream a very pleasant experience!” – Wayne & Pat Moody